SURVEY in Telemedicine
Findings from a survey of 1,051 US-based glaucoma patients, conducted by the Glaucoma Research Foundation and supported by Aerie Pharmaceuticals.
SARS-CoV-2 Implications in a Simulated Ophthalmology OR Setting
In a video, Tina Felfeli, MD; Amrit Singh Rai, MD; Rosa Braga-Mele, MD; Efrem D. Mandelcorn, MD, FRCSC; Wendy Hatch, OD, MSc; and Amandeep Singh Rai, MD, present a simulation evaluating the potential spread of respiratory droplets in ophthalmic surgery.
New on the North American Scene
Driven to Glaucoma
- Virtual: Women in Ophthalmology (WIO) 2020 Summer Symposium | August 23–25
- Cancelled: Vision Expo West 2020 | September 23–26
- Virtual: European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Annual Meeting | October 2–4
- Virtual: American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting | November 13–16
- Postponed: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting | August 13–17, 2021