On the most recent episode of Dose & Delivery, host I. Paul Singh, MD, sits down with Ehsan Sadri, MD, and Manjool Shah, MD, to discuss what constitutes success in glaucoma management. Get their perspectives on the criteria.
Patient Resource: Diagnosis Glaucoma
Hosted by Mona Kaleem, MD, and Harry Quigley, MD,Diagnosis Glaucoma is a podcast for patients with glaucoma or for anyone looking to learn more about the disease. Designed to be an educational resource for listeners outside the medical community, episodes contain easy-to-understand language and cover topics such as COVID-19 and the eye, the importance of visual field testing, and how glaucoma differs from other optic nerve diseases. Diagnosis Glaucoma is available on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and the podcast website.
Introducing GT: The Podcast
Consume Glaucoma Today on the go via the newly launched GT: The Podcast. In each episode, a physician contributor dictates his or her recent GT article to provide digestible and accessible information on the latest in glaucoma care. GT: The Podcast is available on Eyetube, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
Physician Turned Patient
Having recently experienced cardiac arrest, ophthalmologist and Twitter comedian Dr. Glaucomflecken (@DGlaucomflecken) is shedding light on the many complexities of navigating health insurance and medical bills from the patient’s perspective.
- Virtual: European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Annual Meeting | October 2–4
- Virtual: Glaucoma Research Foundation’s Glaucoma Patient Summit | November 7
- Virtual: American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting | November 13–16
- Postponed: European Glaucoma Society (EGS) Annual Meeting | December 13–15
- Virtual: Glaucoma 360: New Horizons Forum | January 23, 2021
- Virtual: American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Annual Meeting | March 4–7, 2021
- Postponed: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting | August 13–17